The BEST SOURCE OF DATA on:
• film • video
• on-demand audiovisual services
in 40 European countries and Morocco
This product is no longer in stock
divided in three sections:
This section is devoted to the analysis of the recent key trends of the audiovisual sector.
It will also include valuable insights on legal issues. The topics covered are:
• The impact of on-demand services on linear viewing
• The evolution of TV revenues
• Changes in the distribution of television
• The production and distribution of films
This section offers a huge variety of statistical indicators.
It is subdivided into seven main thematic areas:
• Distribution of audiovisual services
• Television services
• On-demand services
• Film and cinema
This section follows a geographic approach and offers you a country6by-country view of the audiovisual sector in 40 countries.
The country profiles contain the following information:
• National television markets, developments of the film market
• Penetration rate for audiovisual equipment
• Breakdown of adspend
• Main national players
• Funding of the public audiovisuaL media sector
The Yearbook Online Service covers the 40 member countries of the European Audiovisual Observatory, from Turkey to Ireland, from Iceland to Malta and from Portugal to Russia.
Since 2015 Morocco is included as a non–European member state.
We offer two types of subscription, depending on the number of people using the service:
SINGLE USER Access: 370 €
MULTI-USER Access: 800 €*
*Type of subscription by default for the libraries, universities and academic organisations.
Legal Observations of the European Audiovisual Observatory
Database on legal information relevant to the audiovisual sector in Europe
Database on the transposition of the AVMS Directive into national legislation
Database on admissions to films released in Europe
Database on TV and on-demand audiovisual services and companies in Europe